Why should you choose Robinson Ralph?
Employment Law is a competitive space, but for many clients they experience unresponsive teams, are given retainers that don’t deliver value and are bamboozled with legal jargon. It doesn’t have to be that way, it’s time for a refreshing approach. We are focused on breaking the mould through the service we deliver and we’ll work with you to deliver the right results. We’ll never say you can’t achieve something, we’ll always show you how you can.
Based in Leeds, we have clients across all sectors in England, Scotland and Wales and provide commercial and pragmatic advice on all areas of employment law including unfair dismissal, discrimination, industrial action, grievance, redundancy and restructure, harassment and bullying, health and safety, TUPE and more. We also offer HR support, bespoke training courses on all areas of employment law and undertake our own advocacy in Employment Tribunals and Employment Appeals Tribunal.
What We Do:
- Legal work of the highest technical quality, with an unrivalled overlay of real-world commercial experience
- Give robust legal, tactical and commercial advice in even the most complex situations
- Inform you of your alternatives and risks; and then advise you on your best option
- Support you, guide you and drive things through to resolve often extremely sensitive situations
- Move heaven and earth to solve problems for you so you can get on with running your business
- Stand by you until the best possible outcome is secured
What We Don't Do:
- Give you some advice and then walk away
- Go through the motions
- Sit on the fence
- List options without telling you which we think is best for you
- Pass your case to a junior lawyer who does any of these things
Connect With Us:
If you would like to keep up to date with our latest news, be the first to hear about our webinars and workshops as well as access some useful download docs you can connect with us here: Connect with Robinson Ralph