We recognise that defending an employment tribunal claim can be a stressful and challenging time for any organisation, but we are here to guide and support you through the process from beginning to end.
With over 30 years combined advocacy experience, our team conduct all stages of tribunal advocacy, so do not have the need to always outsource this to Barristers Chambers, ensuring continuity and cost-effectiveness.
Our help and support will include:
- liaising with ACAS, the tribunal and the claimant’s solicitors;
- drafting the response form (ET3);
- providing written advice on the merits of the claim and options to resolve it as quickly and cost effectively as possible;
- meeting with witnesses;
- collating the bundle of documents;
- drafting witness statements, cross examination and closing submissions; and
- advocacy at any employment tribunal in the UK.
Did you know we offer access to an insurance policy which covers the costs of representation, awards and settlements if you become involved in an employment dispute?
For further information on the scheme, click here: Employer Protection Scheme
If you would like further information on how we can help with an employment tribunal, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or book a free initial no obligation chat here.